Terms of contract within the scope of sales contracts that are concluded via this online shop between Leonidas Group s.r.o., Haviezdoslavovo namastie 14, 81102 Bratislava – hereinafter referred to as the “provider” – and the respective buyer – hereinafter referred to as the “customer”.
§ 1 Scope, Definitions
1. The following general terms and conditions apply in the version valid at the time of the order for the business relationship between the webshop provider (hereinafter “provider”) and the customer (hereinafter “customer”). Deviating conditions of the customer will not be recognized unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity.
2. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. In contrast, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 conclusion of contract
1. The customer can select products from the provider’s range and collect them in a so-called shopping cart using the “Add to cart” button. By clicking the “Order for a fee” button, he submits a binding application to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before submitting the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time. Before placing a binding order, the customer can go to the page on which his data has been recorded by pressing the “back button” in the browser. Input errors can be corrected here. The order process can be canceled by closing the internet browser. However, the application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these contractual conditions by clicking on the “AGB’s Accepted” button and has thereby included them in his application.
2. The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by email in which the customer’s order is listed again and which the customer can print out using the “Print” function. The automatic confirmation of receipt only documents that the customer’s order has been received by the provider and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract is only concluded when the provider submits a declaration of acceptance, which is sent in a separate e-mail (order confirmation). Exceptions are payment options with immediate payment (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung). If you have chosen this type of payment with immediate payment, the contract will come into effect at the time you confirm the payment order. If you have chosen the payment method in advance, the contract is already concluded when you receive a request for payment with the corresponding bank details before the declaration of acceptance from us. With this request for payment we accept your offer.
3. The provider saves the text of the contract and sends the order data to the customer by email. The terms and conditions of the provider can also be viewed by the customer at any time at https:// mia- stilo.com/allgemeine-geschaftsbedingungen/. Past orders are in the customer area under the customer receives all steps from order to purchase to tracking sent separately by mail. evident.
§ 3 delivery, dispatch, payment
In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is issued to the transferring bank or, in the case of other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded and ends with the expiry of the last day of the deadline. If the last day of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day takes the place of such a day.
§ 4 retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until full payment has been made.
§ 5 prices and shipping costs
1. The prices stated on the provider’s website are final prices plus shipping costs.
2. All prices stated on the provider’s website include the applicable statutory sales tax.
3. The corresponding shipping costs are given to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer.
4. The goods are shipped via Packeta.de. The provider bears the shipping risk if the customer is a consumer.
§ 6 payment modalities
1. The customer can make the payment by the following methods: credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay.
2. Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the date. In this case, he has to pay the provider default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base rate.
3. The obligation of the customer to pay default interest does not exclude the assertion of further damages caused by default by the provider.
4. Promotion vouchers are issued free of charge and are only valid for a limited period of time. The customer takes this from the respective voucher. The voucher can only be redeemed in the provider’s online shop during this period and only for the products in the promotion. There is no cash payment. Only one campaign voucher can be redeemed per order. The voucher code must be entered in the fields provided before completing the order. It is not possible to offset this against the voucher at a later date. The voucher is not personal and therefore transferable. In the event of a cancellation by the customer, the promotional voucher will not be reimbursed.
§ 7 Warranty for material defects, guarantee
1. The statutory warranty rights apply to all goods from our shop.
2. The provider is liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. In relation to entrepreneurs, the warranty obligation for items delivered by the provider is 12 months.
3. An additional guarantee exists for the goods delivered by the provider only if this was expressly given in the order confirmation for the respective article.
§ 8 liability
1. Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents . Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
2. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for typical, foreseeable damage if this was caused simply by negligence, unless the customer is entitled to compensation for damage to life, limb or health.
3. The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are asserted directly against them. 4. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 9 Notes on data processing
Data protection is particularly important to us. Therefore you can find our data protection declaration under a separate link on our homepage.
§ 10 Code of Conduct
The provider has submitted to the test criteria of the Geprüfter Webshop, which can be viewed on the Internet at https://www.gepruefter-webshop.de/files/6815/2724/8502/Prüflösungen_Stand_05.2018.pdf.
§ 11 final provisions
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between the provider and the customer, excluding the UN sales law. In the case of orders from consumers from abroad, mandatory regulations or the protection of the respective country of residence granted by judicial law remain in place and apply accordingly.
2. If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.
3. The contract language is German. These terms and conditions were created by www.gepruefter-webshop.de and are regularly checked for legal security. In the event of a warning, Geprüfter Webshop assumes full liability for the legal texts created.